Liquids are allowed in containers of no more than 100 ml in your carry-on baggage. They must be packed in a transparent plastic bag with an adhesive seal or zipper that can hold up to 1 liter.
These should not be more than 100 ml per product, or 1 liter for the total of all products.
- Hand sanitizers
- Beverages: waters, soups, syrups and others.
- Cosmetic liquids: lotions, perfumes, oils (including toothpaste), creams, gels, shampoo.
- Products in pressurized containers: shaving foams, deodorants, among others.
- Liquids (including juices) or gels for diabetics or people with other medical needs.
- Bottled breast milk, formula or juice.
- Packaged food for infants or small children up to two years old.
- Food for travelers who have special diets.
Keep in mind:
- You must consider these restrictions when departing from an airport to your destination or if you are connecting at another airport. The restrictions of airport security and customs vary depending on the airport where you are, so we recommend that you check with the corresponding airport authority before your trip.
Liquids, aerosol containers or gels larger than 100 ml or 3.4 oz are not allowed in carry-on baggage. If you are carrying larger amounts, we recommend that you stow them in your checked baggage. Do your shopping at the Duty-Free shop at the last airport of your departure.