If you purchased any additional service (such as additional baggage, seat selection, among others) and your flight was affected due to rescheduling, change of aircraft, or cancellation, you may request a refund for the additional services purchased.
To make your request:
- Go to our Refunds page and choose the option "Request refund"
- Select Ticket number or additional service (EMD)*
- Complete the fields with the information as it appears in the reservation
EMD (Electronic Miscellaneous Document) is the document on which additional services are issued, and is different from the ticket number. It is located in the PDF we sent to your email at the time of finalizing the purchase, under the title Electronic Miscellaneous Document Receipt (EMD)
- As of June 1, 2023, you will have the option to request a refund of the additional services that you purchased for your booking and did not use, only if your fare is L or XXL.
- Additional services not provided due to the airline's fault will be refundable for all fares.
- It is not possible to transfer the additional services to third parties, and these services can be used exclusively for the itinerary initially purchased.
- Additional services may be refunded only if you request the refund of the ticket to which they are associated.
- Refunds are only possible before the flight departure, under the same conditions that apply to the tickets. (Refunds are not accepted for tickets issued after the original flight date.)