In all of our flights in Business Class, depending on the duration and time of your flight, you will receive a snack or appetizer, as well as a variety of breakfast, lunch, or dinner options with dessert, along with a selection of liquors, cold, and hot beverages.
- For flights to and from Europe in Economy Class, we offer an onboard menu service included in all of our fares.
- For all other flights in Economy Class, we offer our buy onboard service, which features various products for you to choose from.
- If you are vegetarian or if you are flying with children, learn about the options we have. These menus are free of charge and must be requested at least 24 hours before the flight leaves through our Contact center.
- If you have a special diet, we offer the option of bringing your own food to be served. We recommend that it be light and pre-packaged.
- Learn about our suggestions and recommendations in case of severe allergies.
Learn on which flights we offer the inclusive menu, and on which ones you can rely on our onboard sales service. Among our different onboard meal options, we offer:
Was this article helpful?