To and from Nicaragua
If you are traveling to or from Nicaragua, these are the requirements that you must take into account as established by the Nicaraguan Institute of Civil Aeronautics (INAC):
- Submit your information in this form at least 72 hours before your flight. We will consolidate this information and send it to the corresponding authorities.
- It is very important for all passengers to fill in the form, otherwise they will not be able to travel.
- If you are not yet vaccinated or your COVID-19 vaccination schedule is incomplete, you must submit a negative PCR test taken 72 hours before arrival in the country.
- Minors: Children 3 years old and younger do not have to present PCR for COVID-19 or be vaccinated. Children 4 years old and older, who are not vaccinated, must submit PCR testing without exception.
- All vaccines approved by WHO and approved for the management of the pandemic by Nicaragua are accepted, including Sputnik, Adballah and Soberana.
- It is considered complete scheme 2 doses of vaccine, except for those that do not require it, such as Janssen (J&J). Boosters are not required.
These regulations are required by the government and authorities of each country and may change constantly. The information provided may vary according to the governmental laws of each country. Remember to check the official websites of each government to review and confirm entry requirements. We recommend that you check all regulations here.