Before traveling, please note that, for their safety, all minors must be identified before airport and immigration authorities. The required documents change depending on your age, whether you are traveling with a parent, with a relative or unaccompanied.
- For minors from 0 to 7 years old: Original copy of civil registry or birth certificate. (Avoid carrying photocopies, photographs on mobile devices or the loss report of the document.)
- For minors from 8 to 17 years old: ID card.
- If the minor is traveling without parents, a photocopy of the parents' or their legal guardians' ID is required.
- In the event that one of the parents is deceased, it is necessary to present the death certificate or civil registry.
For regulation and safety reasons, minors up to 11 years of age cannot travel alone; they must be accompanied by an adult.
To leave the country, all minors from 0 to 17 years of age must have a valid and current passport.
- Copy of civil registry or birth certificate. (Avoid carrying photocopies, photographs on mobile devices or the loss report of the document.)
Authorization or exit permit:
If the minor is traveling unaccompanied by one or both parents or guardians, an authenticated exit permit signed by the parents or guardians is required. This permit may vary in format and procedure depending on the country.
- Find it on the official website of the immigration authority of your country of residence.
- We recommend you carry an additional authenticated copy in case the immigration authorities of your connection or destination country require it for entering or exiting the country.
- Remember that it is always advisable to verify the information and requirements for leaving the country with the immigration authorities before planning your trip with a minor.
For regulation and safety reasons, minors up to 11 years of age cannot travel alone, they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Consult the requirements or authorizations necessary for the exit and entry of minors with the corresponding immigration authorities of each country.
Minors traveling alone (between 12 and 17 years old) must submit the transportation of minors under 18 traveling alone form along with the following documents:
- A copy of the valid passport of one of the parents or legal guardian (or another form of official identification with a photograph and signature).
- Identification document of the minor, legible and in good condition.
- The form should be printed or in a visible digital format on a mobile phone or tablet.
- Please note that we do not provide the unaccompanied minor or recommended minor service on any of our routes.