- The LifeMiles mileage bonus is valid to be credited only to the LifeMiles accounts of the natural persons selected by Avianca.
- People must be enrolled in the LifeMiles program and in the event that Avianca does not have their LifeMiles number, they must provide it correctly, since before the miles are loaded, the number will be checked to ensure that it matches the name and surname of the selected person.
- Miles will be credited within 10 business days after successful data validation by Avianca. 1 of every 20 miles awarded in this bonus are eligible for elite status and are subject to the terms and conditions of the LifeMiles Program available at www.lifemiles.com/
- This promotion is carried out by and at the expense of Aerovías del Continente Americano, S.A. Avianca. LifeMiles Ltd., a company incorporated in Bermuda and owner and operator of the LifeMiles Program, is responsible for accrediting miles according to the reports received from Avianca.
- Neither Avianca nor LifeMiles are responsible for miles not credited due to erroneous information provided by the member in the booking.
- If you are not yet a LifeMiles member, you can register for free at https://www.lifemiles.com/enrollment/step/
Was this article helpful?