Liquids that do not exceed 100 ml are allowed in your carry-on baggage. They are required to be contained in a transparent plastic bag with an adhesive seal or zipper, with a maximum capacity of 1 liter.
The established measures of 100 ml per product and 1 liter for the total of all products should not be exceeded.
- Hand sanitizers
Quantity and packaging exceptions
- Liquids (including juices) or gels for diabetics or people with other medical needs.
- Bottled breast milk, formula or juice.
- Packaged food for infants or small children up to two years old.
- Food for travelers who have special diets.
- Beverages: waters, soups, syrups and others.
- Cosmetic liquids: lotions, perfumes, oils (including toothpaste), creams, gels, shampoo.
- Products in pressurized containers: shaving foams, deodorants, among others.
You must consider these restrictions when departing from an airport to your destination or if you are connecting at another airport. The restrictions of airport security and customs vary depending on the airport where you are, so we recommend that you check with the corresponding airport authority before your trip.