There are certain rules and requirements that you must follow when flying. These rules allow you, the other passengers and the crew to have a safe flight and an excellent experience on board. Learn about our recommendations:
- Behave appropriately and respectfully with other passengers, the crew and any members of our team.
- Refrain from any act or conduct deemed improper by the authorities, or defined as such in the aeronautical, criminal, police, or administrative regulations.
- If your condition, mental or physical state, is altered by the effects of alcohol or drug use, boarding may be denied.
- Find out more about conduct on board in chapter 9 of our Contract of carriage.
- Dress appropriately; bare feet and offensive clothing are not allowed.
- Consider changing or postponing your flight if you have a health condition or a disease that may be contagious.
- For long flights, make sure you board with optimal hygiene. If your travel itinerary is long, and you have been traveling for several days prior to boarding, please check with our service personnel about the personal hygiene spaces provided by the airport.