We want to help you with your baggage. Our policy is to move all delayed pieces within 24 hours and help you solve the problem with your baggage in the shortest time possible, except in circumstances beyond the control of the airport such as: lack of flight frequency, high season, bad weather, among other factors.
Remember that in order to make your delayed baggage claim request, we require:
- Original label
- Original ticket
- Travel document
If you are reporting within 48 hours after your flight fill the baggage self-management form taking into account the following steps:
- Select baggage claim delay.
- Complete the Avianca reservation information (5-digit alphanumeric code), you can check it on your boarding pass.
- Select the passenger(s).
- Includes the destination of checked baggage.
- Select the tag number of the affected baggage(s) and where it was registered.
- Describes the details of the checked baggage.
- Verify contact information.
- Confirm the address to which your luggage should be delivered (if applicable).
- Save the ID delivered at the end of the process, it will serve as a support for your registration.
Fill out the complaints and congratulations form related with your baggage.
You have a maximum of 21 days from the date your flight ended to file a delayed baggage claim.